Sunday, June 12, 2011

M.I.Bloggy.A

Hey y'all. If you follow me on Twitter then you know that i'm in the process of moving. That being said, i have never moved before and thus didn't know all the shizz that goes into it. There's packing and unpacking and hauling and unhauling and painting and setting everything up the way you want it and having cable/internet installed and just a laundry list of other stuff that has me pretty much EXHAUSTED at the end of the day.
So as much as it pains me, i may be taking a brief hiatus this month so that i can get settled.
Right now i'm not sure if i'll have The Super Nostalgic Book Flashback Challenge or The TBR Back Burner Challenge ready for this month. i've only read one Flashback Challenge book so far. i just don't have the time to sit down for extended periods of time to read and when i do get the time i'm dog-tired and just want to sleep. So this month might not be as review-y as i'd like it to be but i promise i'll get my shit together next month.
Please try to be patient with my ass.

Moving: when it doesn't pay to be book nerdy.
(And that's not even half of my books.)
P.S. That's my awesome bean bag chair in the left corner in case you were wondering what that giant blue slouchy thing was. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment