Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Back From The Brink... ish

Aloha bloggermuffins!  No, I'm not writing to you from the beautiful isles of Hawaii.  I wish!
But, alas, nope.  Instead I'm reporting live from the kitschy innards of Nancy Drew Is My Homegirl headquarters where there are, unfortch, no tropical drinks with tiny paper umbrellas or shirtless cabana boys to fetch them for me.  But there are shelves and shelves of books to read!
And, after all, that is what this blog is about: BOOKS!!!

I realize you may have forgotten that since I went all radio silent.  And I totally understand if you're super confused, considering I haven't written a blog post since... Holy Shit! July 21st!  Of LAST YEAR!  That's 5 months, 3 weeks and 4 days!
Just think of all the bloggy, bookish, awesome shizz that's happened since July friggin' 21st of last friggin' year! 

Ugh! I've been a very, very bad book nerd.  And that's my bad, y'all.  But, you know, sometimes life just kind of happens.  And when it does, things like books and blogging and blogging about books has to take a backseat for a sec so you can refocus and sort your shit out. 

I feel like, at this point (5 months, 3 weeks and 4 days later,) the bulk of my shit has been sorted.  Meaning I'm ready to jump right back in and blog my lil' heart out!
Sooooo, I'll be back soon!  And I hope you will too!


No comments:

Post a Comment