Monday, January 20, 2014

Book Resolutions For 2014

It's that time of year again!  Time for resolutions!  More specifically, BOOK resolutions!
So while thinking about what I would like to bookishly resolve to do this year, I figured it only made sense to take a look back on previous years and previous resolutions.
And you know what I found?  I really suck at keeping them!
But I shan't let that lack of achievement stop me.  Hells no!
I will learn from my past mistakes!

So this year I've resolved NOT to get all resolution crazy.  Instead I will focus all my bookish energy on keeping the mere 2 resolutions that I've come up with.  So, without further ado, here are my Book Resolutions for 2014:

1.  I will STOP obsessing about hitting that coveted "100 books read" mark and I will instead enjoy the books I do manage to read and I will review and post them promptly.  (Normally and shamefully, I put the "pro" in procrastinator.  I'd like to stop that shit and start blogging on the regular.  You know, like a blogger does.) 

2.  I will start up The Super Nostalgic Book Flashback Challenge again!  I've been wanting to do this one for a while now.  I've kinda missed the BSC, and the Sweet Valley gang, and the effed up horrors of R.L. Stine and Christopher Pike.  I've also missed being super snarky.  ;)

So, there you have it. My very short list of Book Resolutions for 2014!
What about you guys?  Got any Book Resolutions of your own that you'd like to share?  Well dish it up in the comments section or you can find me on Twitter @girlsleuth and share your rezzies by using the hashtag #BookResolutions.


Have a happy new year, y'all! And happy reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment